Banaskantha District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd. has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Sr. Manager/ Asst. Gen. Manager (Finance, Accounts & Audit)
- CA/ICWA with good academic record
- Manager / Sr. Manager (Quality Assurance)
- Graduate or Postgraduate in Dairy Technology, Dairy Chemistry or Dairy Microbiology with specialization in quality Assurance.
- Medical Officer (General Duty)
- M.B.B.S. Degree registered with State /Medical Council of India
- Assistant Medical /Program Officer Health
- BAMS/BHMS Degree Registered with State Councils.
- Officers / Executive (Medical Store)
- B.Pharm Degree Registered with State Councils.
- Lab Technician
- B.Sc. (Microbiology) /CMLT/DMLT from recognized university.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)/Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM)
- ANM/GNM Degree registered with state councils.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : Banaskantha District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd, Banas Dairy, P.B. No. : 20, Palanpur 385001.
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Last Date : 23-08-2016