Bank of Baroda along with the Manipal School of Banking has came out with the notification for 1 Year PG Diploma and Finance course. After successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the bank will recruit him / her as Probationary Officer in JMG (Junior Management Grade) Scale-I. There are 400 vacancies in total. There is No IBPS Score Required to apply for this. Check below for more details.
Course : 1 year PG Diploma and Finance course
Number of Students intake per batch :
- Unreserved – 202
- OBC – 108
- SC – 60
- ST – 30
- Total – 400
Educational Qualification : Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Age Limit : Between 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2016
Application Fee : Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Payable from 01.04.2017 to 01.05.2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 750/- for all others
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Online Application : 01-04-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fees : 01-05-2017
- Last date for Online Registration : 01-05-2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination – 12-05-2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) – 27-05-2017