Border Security Force (BSF) has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Constable
- Cobbler: 67 Posts
- Tailor: 28 Posts
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Draughtsman: 01 Post
- Painter: 05 Posts
- Cook: 140 Posts
- Water Carrier: 49 Posts
- Washer Man: 49 Posts
- Barber: 42 Posts
- Sweeper: 147 Posts
- Waiter: 24 Posts
- Mali: 01 Post
- Khoji: 06 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 561 Posts
Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University / Board with:
Two years work experience in respective trade OR One year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade OR Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Age Limit : 18 to 23 year as on 01-08-2016
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Five Kilometers (5 Kms) race to be completed within 24 minutes.
- Documentation (Original documents will be checked).
- Trade Test – Only qualifying in nature. The candidates who qualify the PST/PET will be put through the respective Trade Test. Each candidate will be allowed to appear for one trade test only as entered in the application form.
- Written Test – for 100 marks containing 100 questions (qualifying marks 35% for GC & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for SC/ ST/ OBC) will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a black pen. The duration of the written test will be 2 hours.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : Within 30 days from the date of Advt. Published
(Advt. Published Date : 21-27 May 2016 in Employment News Issue)