Border Security Force (BSF) New Delhi (Ministry of Home Affairs) has published notification for recruitment below mention posts.
Total no of Posts: 136 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer): 25 Posts
- Head Constable (Ministerial): 111 Posts
Educational Qualification: Intermediate (Matriculation) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from a recognized Board or University or equivalent.
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 25 years as on 01/08/2015
- Height: For Male – 165 cms & For Female – 155 cms
- Chest (Not Applicable for Female): Unexpanded – 77 cms & Expanded – 82 cms
- Weight: Corresponding to the height and age as per medical standards (for males and females)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written examination / physical measurement (PST) / shorthand speed test (only for ASI/Steno) / typing speed test (only for HC/Min) / documentation (Checking of Documents) / medical examination.
Examination Fee: A Crossed Bank Draft / Postal Order Rs. 50/- in favor of authority to whom the application is addressed, payable at respective SBI / Post Office at the location. No fee for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Women Candidates.
How To Apply: The candidates may utilize the application format. Eligible Candidates willing to appear at any one of the centre (mentioned in official notification) may apply on the address of respective centres. Departmental candidates applying for the post will submit the application through proper channel.
- Last date for receipt of application: 03/08/2015
- Last date for receipt of application for remote area: 17/08/2015