Border Security Force(BSF) Recruitment for Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector) 2018.
Total No. of Posts: 04 Posts
Name of Post: Assistant Aircraft Mechanic (Assistant Sub Inspector)
Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in the relevant trade recognized by the Directorate General Civil Aviation OR Group “X” Diploma issued by the Indian Air Force; Preferably 2 years relevant aviation experience after completion of Diploma course.
Age limit: Not exceeding 28 years.
Pay Level & Pay Matrix: Level – 5 (Rs. 29200-92300/-)
Application Fee: Each application should be accompanied by a Demand draft / Postal Order for Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) as examination fee in favour of Commandant 95 Bn BSF, payable at SBI Badshahpur (Code-02300) or Post office Bhondsi (HR). However, fee is exempted for all Female candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Cast /Schedule tribe, BSF Candidates & Ex-serviceman.
Selection Process : Final selection will be based on Physical Test, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Test.
BSF ASI Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Male: 165 CMS (Releasable by 5 cms for hill tribes and Adhesives)
- Female: Height shall not be less than 150 cms
- Male: 76-80 cms (Releasable by 2 cms for candidates below 20 years age)
- Female: There shall be no requirement of chest measurement.
- Weight: Weight corresponding to Height.
How to apply : Interested and eligible candidates can send their application duly filled up in given prescribed format should reach at the following address.
- BSF L/No A.8/Pers-Rectt/Advt/AW/BSF/2018/1926
- Date of publication on website: 05/03/2018
- Last date for receipt of application: 26/03/2018
- Last date for receipt of application for far flung Areas: 10/04/2018
Advertisement & Download application form: Click here