Central Bank of India Recruitment for Office Assistant, Attender & Watchman cum Gardener 2018.
Total No. of posts: 03 Posts
Name of Posts:
Office Assistant: 01 Post
Attender: 01 Post
Watchman cum gardener: 01 Post
- Educational Qualification:
- Office Assistant:
- Qualification: Shall be a Graduate viz. PGDCA/BA/B.Com/B.Sc. With computer knowledge.
- Should be well conversant with the local language.
- Should be resident of the same or nearby district/residing at the head quarter of RSETI centre.
- Knowledge in basic accounting .
- Fluency in spoken and written local language, Hindi and English.
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, excel and power point), Tally and internet.
- Skill in typing in local language and English.
- Qualification: Shall be a Matriculate
- Experience: Ability to read and write local language i.e. Odia and also English
- Watchman cum gardener:
- Qualification: Shall have passed 7th standard
- Experience: Experience in watchman ship/Agriculture/gardening/horticulture
- Office Assistant:
- Age limit: 22 to 40 years
- Contract Amount & Other Travelling Expenses:
- In case of Office Assistant: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.12000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- In case of Attender: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs. 8000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- In case of Watchman cum Gardener: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs. 6000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
Selection Process : The eligible candidates for post of Office Assistant will be called for written, demonstration and personal interview. Attender and watchman for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format. Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Office Assistant/Attender/Watchman cum gardener at RSETI Centre- DEOGARH on contract for the year 2018-19” to Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office Sambalpur, Quantum Building, Modipara, Farm Road, Sambalpur, Odisha – 768002.
- Last date for receipt of application: 23/02/2018