Central University of Gujarat Recruitment for 88 Professors Posts 2016
Professor: 14 Posts
An eminent scholar with Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research as evidenced by of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/ National level institutions/ industries, including experience of guiding successfully candidates for research at doctoral level.
Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process.
Associate Professor: 35 Posts
Consistently Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant disciplines.
A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided successfully doctoral candidates.
A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) set out in UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teachers & Other Academic Staff and Measures of Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2010, along with its amendments from time to time.
- Assistant Professor: 39 Posts
- Consistently Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET
- Notwithstanding anything contained in (a & b) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters’ Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : Registrar, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar-382030.
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form :Click Here
Last Date : 12-04-2016