Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) – Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts. You can view official notification by following link.
Total no of Posts: 33 Posts
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Assistant (General) Grade-III: 09 Posts
- 10+2 / Matric with 12th or its equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) Grade-III: 03 Posts
- 10+2 / XII or its equivalent with ‘Commerce’ as one of the subjects and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively
- Assistant (Store & Purchase) Grade-III: 03 Posts
- 10+2 / XII or its equivalent and a computer typing speed of 35/30 w.p.m in English/Hindi respectively
- Junior Stenographer Grade-III: 10 Posts
- 10+2 / XII or its equivalent and a speed of 80 w.p.m in English/Hindi Shorthand and a computer typing speed of 40/35 w.p.m in English/Hindi and on the basis of competitive proficiency test.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 20/07/2015
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on typing test and competitive examination / competitive proficiency test.
Application Fee: A Crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn on any scheduled bank for Rs. 100/- as non-refundable application fee drawn in favour of CMERI payable at the State Bank of India, Durgapur (Code No. 00074). The following details must be mentioned on back side of Demand Draft: (i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Post Code applied for and (iv) Date of Birth. SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are required to apply online www.cmeri.res.in. After submitting Online Application Form, Send Print out of System Generated Online Application Form (Hard Copy) along with DD and self-attested copies of supporting documents address to given below. The above documents are to be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Assistant (G/F&A/S&P) Gr.III OR Jr. Stenographer, Advt. No. 02/2015, Application No………….
Send your application to given address: The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209 (West Bengal).
- Online application start form: 19/06/2015
- Last date of online application: 20/07/2015
- Last date for receipt of application: 30/07/2015