CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 : Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI) has published Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) PA-II Posts 2021. you can apply CSMCRI Bharti Notification 2021 Send Application or Relevant Document to the Given below Email on or before 09-06-2021
You can find CSMCRI JRF/PA-II Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the CSMCRI, here is the information of the CSMCRI JRF/PA-II job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||CSMCRI Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) PA-II Posts 2021|
|Organization||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI)|
|Recruitment||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI) Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / PA-II|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Qualification||M. Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science|
|Salary||Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA for NET/ GATE qualified, Rs.18,720/- (gross) pm for Non NET/GATE.|
|Apply Mode||Online through Email|
CSIR-CSMCRI Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / PA-II
CSIR-CSMCRI Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- M. Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science
- Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry/Material Science with sound knowledge of polymer synthesis and characterization techniques are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Tailoring porous macromolecular organometallic architecture for the mitigation of heavy metals from water” funded from Gujarat Council of Science and Technology (GUJCOST). The candidate will be working on polymer material synthesis, characterization, and their application for removal of heavy metal ions from water and process demonstration.
Age Limit :
- Maximum 35 years. As on the last date of receipt of applications through email i.e. 9th June 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
- Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA for NET/ GATE qualified, Rs.18,720/- (gross) pm for Non NET/GATE.
- The position is purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR-CSMCRI.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following addresses: [email protected], [email protected]. The last date of receipt of E-mail is 9th June 2021. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend interview using online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
- The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail address, contact no., Skype id etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
CSIR-CSMCRI Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Notification : Click Here