Department of Higher Education & National Testing Agency (NTA) will be organizing the Joint CSIR – UGC NET Examination ( June 2022 ) from 16th September to 18th September 2022. Lots of candidates registered for the CSIR UGC NET Examination and looking for admit card. As per the latest news, NTA released the CSIR UGC NET Exam City Slip and Admit Card on the 10th of September 2022. Aspirants can download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card from 13th September 2022 on the official website at www.csirnet.nta.nic.in. You can check the direct link for CSIR UGC NET City Intimation Slip, Exam City, Hall Ticket Download from the below section.
Joint CSIR – UGC NET Examination : Overview
|Examination||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET|
|Exam Conducting Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Release Date||13 September 2022|
|CSIR UGC NET Exam Date||16 September 2022 to 18 September 2022|
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022
- Aspirants, first browse the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)-UGC NET
- While accessing the csirnet.nta.nic.in check the Latest News from the home page.
- Then look for the NTA CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Download Link and click on the link.
- A new window will open and now fill your Application Number, Password, and Security PIN.
- After that click on submit button to get the Joint CSIR – UGC NET Examination June 2022 online admit card
- And now you can Download the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2022 Online for June 2022 session and check exam details.
- Take a printout of the csirnet.nta.nic.in 2022 Admit Card and attend the exam from 16 September 2022 to 18 September 2022.
CSIR UGC NET Exam Pattern 2022
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type (MCQ) – Negative Marking Applicable|
|CSIR NET Subjects||Mathematical Sciences|
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
|Total Marks||200 MARKS|
|Mode of the exam||Computer-based test – Online|