CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 : Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI) has published Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts 2021. you can apply CSMCRI Bharti Notification 2021 Send Application or Relevant Document to the Given below Email on or before 16-05-2021
You can find CSMCRI JRF Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the CSMCRI, here is the information of the CSMCRI JRF job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
GUJCOST funded Project entitled “Solar power operated indigenous electrodialysis unit for providing drinking water in primary school near Bhavnagar”(Sanction order no. GUJCOST/STI/2020-21/2251).
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||CSMCRI Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts 2021|
|Organization||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI)|
|Recruitment||Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute(CSMCRI) Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Total Vacancy||Not Released|
|Salary||Rs. 18,720/- to Rs.25,000/-|
|Apply Mode||Online through Email|
CSMCRI Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
CSMCRI Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent. NET or GATE qualified is preferable
Age Limit :
- 35 years as on last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation as per CSIR rules.
- Rs 25000/- + HRA for NET or GATE qualified candidate
- Rs 18720/- (consolidated) for non GATE or NET qualified
Job Description :
- The Selected candidates will work on GUJCOST project at Membrane Science and Separation Technology Division, CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Project Investigator :
- Dr. Uma Chatterjee
- MSST Division, Central salt and Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- The interested and motivated candidates are requested to send their complete application in a prescribed format along with copies of mark sheets and certificates of essential qualifications, age, experience and category certificates etc. in a single pdf file for scrutiny through e-mail ([email protected]) latest by 16th May, 2021. Received applications will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates will be asked to attain interview using online mode. The details of the interviews (dates, time and venue) will be intimated only to shortlisted candidates by e-mail. These positions are purely temporary and are meant for specific duration of respective projects only. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR/CSIR- CSMCRI.
CSMCRI Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Notification : Click Here
Email id : [email protected]
Last Date: 16/05/2021