District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Valsad has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
District Level :
- District Coordinator: 01 post
- Post Graduation with First Class in any faculty/ MSW & Computer Knowledge required. / M.B.A. with First class / Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management & Computer knowledge required.
- Dy. Chitnish: 01 post
- Graduated, CCC pass.
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Graduated, (GCC).
- Account Assistant: 01 post
- B.com ,Tally Knowledge required.
- Extension Officer: 01 post
- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry Graduates, MRM.
- Gramsevak: 02 posts
- Block Coordinator: 02 posts
- B.R.S. & M.R.S.
- Cluster Coordinator: 02 post
- B.R.S. / M.R.S.
- Cluster Coordinator: 10 post
- 12th pass with maximum 50% marks, & Knowledge of computer.
Total No. of Posts : 21 Posts
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), District Office, Valsad.
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : 10-11-2016