District & Sessions Court, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, At: Silvassa published notification for recruitment for below mention posts on Short Term Contract basis.
Name of Post: Stenographer (L.G.) – 01 Post
Age Limit: Between 18 to 33 years
- Minimum passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Preference will, however, be given to Graduate and Law Graduates of any Recognized University in any faculty.
- Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I of Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and minimum English typing speed of 40 words per minute.
- Must possess Computer knowledge Certificate of any of the DOEACC / University / C-DAC / MS-CIT / Vocational Course – State Government / ITI – Central Government / ITI – State Government / Technical Board or Institutions.
Salary: Rs. 20,500/-
- Candidate shall have to appear in the Speed Test of 20 marks each in shorthand in English.
- Duration of dictation: 6 minutes
- Speed of dictation: 100 wpm
- Total words: 600
- Transcription time: 40 minutes
- After securing cut off marks in the shorthand Test, the candidate shall have to appear in Typing Test in English on Computer carrying 20 marks shall comprise of 400 words to be typed by the candidates within 10 minutes (40 wpm)
How to Apply: Candidates may send their applications in the prescribed Format as given in the Advertisement by Registered Post (with Acknowledgement Due) or by Speed Post or personally.
Send your application to given address: The Registrar, District & Sessions Court, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa – 396230