District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Gandhinagar has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Gram Vikas): 01 Post
- Qualification : B.E. (Civil)
- Salary : Rs. 16500/- per month
- Jr. Funds Coordinator: 01 Post
- Qualification : B.Com , M.Com
- Salary : Rs. 13200/- per month
- Gram Sevak: 07 Posts
- Qualification : B.R.S.
- Salary : Rs. 7800/- per month
- Taluka Coordinator: 01 Post
- Qualification : Graduate in Mass Communication / Social Science / Rural Studies, Computer knowledge required.
- Salary : Rs. 7000/- per month
- Custer Coordinator: 02 Posts
- Qualification : (1) H.S.C.10+2 Pass with 50% (2) Graduate / Post Graduate with 40% or Higher (3) B.R.S. / M.R.S. / MSW from recognized university or institute. (4) Computer knowledge (CCC)
- Salary : Rs. 5000/- per month
Total No. of Posts : 12 Posts
Application Fees :Candidates have to pay of Rs. 115/- on Demand Draft with state level bank in the name of “DIRECTOR, DISTRICT RURAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY, GADHINAGAR”
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Last Date to Apply Online : 05-11-2016