District Rural Development Agency (DRDA), Morbi has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- District Coordinator: 01 Post
- MSW / Computer knowledge (Salary : Rs. 22000/- per month) or First Class in MBA / Post Graduate / Diploma in Rural Management / Rural Development or equivalent Degree, Computer knowledge required. (Salary : Rs. 27000/- per month)
- Account Assistant / Accountant: 01 Post
- B.com (50% or Higher) ,Computer knowledge required.
- Monitoring & MIS Consultant: 01 Post
- Master Degree in Statistics / Maths
- SLWM Consultant (Solid-liquid waste Management): 01 Post
- MSW / MBA / Master in HR / MRS / MRAM / Diploma in civil engineer.
Total No. of Posts : 04 Posts
Educational Qualification : Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications :District Development Agency (DRDA), Hunter Training College, 1st Floor, Nr. VC cross, Morbi
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : Within 10 days from the date of Advt. Published
(Advt. Published Date : 09-09-2016)