ESIC General Hospital Ahmedabad has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017.
PART TIME SPECIALIST: 01 (One) – General Medicine
PG Degree or equivalent with 03 years experience, or
PG Diploma with 05 years experience.
Remuneration Rs. 40,000/- p.m. for 2 sessions per day (each session of 02 hours) and 05 days in a week. Additional Rs. 1,000/- for extra session of two hours subject to maximum Rs. 8,000/- per month.
Age Not exceeding 64 Years as on 20.07.2017.
SENIOR RESIDENT: 02 (Two) – Casualty
PG Degree/Diploma candidates, or MBBS with 02 years experience out of which one year in the concerned speciality in Govt./Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available.
For PG Degree/Diploma holders – Basic Pay Rs. 18,750/- + Rs. 6,600/- (GP) and other allowances as per rules. For MBBS with experience – Basic Pay Rs. 15,600/- + Rs. 5,400/- (GP) and other allowances as per rules.
Age Not exceeding 35 years as on 20.07.2017.
Total No. of Posts: 03
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are advised to attend the Walk-In-Interview on 20.07.2017 at ESIC General Hospital, Naroda, Ahmedabad with application in the prescribed proforma, all original
documents for verification, one set of photo copies of all original documents, two recent passport size photographs (one affixed on the application) and Application Form Fee by way of Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) in favour of ESI Fund A/c no. 1 payable at Ahmedabad except SC/ST and all Women candidates. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Advertisement: Click Here
1. PART TIME SPECIALIST: Interview on 20.07.2017 at 10:00 AM.
2. SENIOR RESIDENT: Interview on 20.07.2017 at 12:00 PM
Terms & Conditions:
1. Reservation policy is applicable as per Central Government rules.
2. The number of vacancies can be changed at any time without any intimation.
3. Selected candidates must have to sign an Agreement of Terms & Conditions on Rs. 100/- non-judicial stamp paper before joining and candidate will bear the applicable cost of stamp paper, notary charges etc.
4. Selected candidate shall deposit the Security Deposit of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of ESIC Fund A/c No. 1 payable at Ahmedabad from any Nationalised Bank before signing the Agreement.
5. No accommodation facility will be provided by ESIC for such selected candidates.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any of the vacancies.
7. The contract period of one year is extendable for further one year on mutual consent of both the parties on the basis of satisfactory performance.
8. The selected candidates will engage himself/herself in the work assigned to him efficiently and diligently to the best of his/her ability. He/she will devote his/her whole time to his/her work and duties and will not be engage directly or indirectly in any trade, business or occupation.