The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Teaching Posts:
- Professor of Radiotherapy: 01 Post
- Associate Professor of Medical Oncology: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor Medical Oncology: 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor Surgical Oncology: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor Radiology: 02 Posts
- Palliative Medicine: 01 Post
- Gynaec Oncology: 01 Post
- Sr. Resident Medical Oncology: 01 Post
- Sr. ResidentSurgical Oncology: 01 Post
- Jr. Lecturer Gynaecology: 03 Posts
- Jr. Lecturer Pathology: 01 Post
- Jr. Lecturer Radiotherapy: 01 Post
- Non-Teaching Posts:
- Visiting Consultant Endocrinology: 01 Post
- Visiting Consultant Urology: 01 Post
- Fellow Surgical Oncology: 06 Posts
- Fellow Gynaecology: 01 Post
- B.M.T. (Blood Marrow Transplantation): 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 05 Posts
- Hospital Arogya Mitra: 03 Posts
- Radio Physicist: 01 Post
- Radiologist: 01 Post
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist: 02 Posts
- Mould Room Technician: 01 Post
- Management Trainee: 03 Posts
- Jr. Laboratory Technician: 05 Posts
- Radiology Technician: 02 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician: 03 Posts
- Jr. Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Sahayak Staff Nurse: 40 Posts
Total No. of Posts : 99 Posts
Educational Qualification : Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications : The Incharge Director, The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa, Ahmedabad – 380016.
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Last Date : 25-10-2016