GERMI Recruitment 2021. Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) invites application for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant vacancies .The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or before 18-10-2021
GERMI Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||GERMI Recruitment for Scientific Assistant Post 2021|
|Organization||Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Qualification||Master of Science OR Masters in Engineering or an equivalent field|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar, Gujarat (Willingness to travel PAN India as per project requirement)|
|Salary||INR 50,000/- plus benefits|
GERMI Recruitment 2021: Vacancies Details:
- Scientific Assistant
GERMI Recruitment 2021: Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Master of Science OR Masters in Engineering or an equivalent field
Experience & Skills required:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Research Scholar/ Fellow in reputed Research Organization
- Max 45 Year.
- INR 50,000/- plus benefits
- Ability to go through primary and secondary research sources such as journals, scientific publications, case-studies, reports and popular articles and come with analysis that could have synergies with existing work of the project management consulting group.
- To be able to work independently and have the capacity to organize large amount of data and make meaningful analysis on them
- To be able to work and write reports, internal briefing papers etc.
To be able to coordinate with the Govt. departments to explain work in new business ideas.
- To conceptualize new and upcoming areas of cutting-edge technologies such as battery storage system, EV etc.
- To serve as a bridge between Project Management, Advisory and Research & Development Group to translate research work into scientific inputs
- To keep track of the latest developments in the field of Sustainability, Climate Change, Renewable Energy etc
- To provide support to Project Management Team to adopt the new business ideas
- Any other things as and when assigned by the management from time to time.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website- https://www.germi.org/
GERMI Jobs 2021 : Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Last Date: 18/10/2021
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here