GETCO Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) has published Recruitment Notification for 352 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical / Civil) Posts 2021. you can apply GETCO Bharti Notification 2021 Apply Online on or before 08-07-2021
You can find GETCO Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO), here is the information of GETCO Vidyut Sahayak (JE – Electrical / Civil) Job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd. (GETCO) is a leading ISO 9001:2015
State utility in Transmission Business having its Head Quarter at Vadodara. It has
strong work force of more than 13,000 employees with its transmission network
spread over Gujarat State for power evacuation from generating stations and
transmitting to DISCOMs. As we are on high growth trajectory and need to strengthen our manpower strength,
we invite applications from young and energetic engineering graduates to go through selection procedure and take up challenging task in GETCO.
GETCO Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||GETCO Recruitment for 352 Vidyut Sahayak (JE – Electrical / Civil) Posts 2021|
|Organization||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO)|
|Recruitment||Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Limited (GETCO) Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Vidyut Sahayak (JE – Electrical / Civil)|
|Total Vacancy||352 Post|
|Qualification||B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical) B.E (Electricals & Electronics) / B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics), B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil)|
|Salary||Rs.37,000/- to Rs.39,000/-|
GETCO Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): 300 Posts
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil): 52 Posts
At present there are 300 clear vacancies in the category of VSJE (Electrical) and 52
clear vacancies in the category of VSJE(Civil). However, in future more vacancies are likely to occur till one year from the date of publishing of result due to promotion, retirement etc. The clear vacancies are likely to be filled-up in the following manner as per roster rules.
- The vacancies as per roster may vary depending upon the actual requirement.
The vacancies as per roster are subject to retirement, promotion to higher cadre, new sanction of post, resignation, separation for any other account, compassionate appointment etc.
- The deficit in EWS Category is initial deficit.
- State Government policy for reservation of women shall be followed. The woman reservation and PwD reservation shall be horizontal reservation.
- State Government Domicile Policy shall be followed.
- For PwD (Person with Disability) category candidates, if categorywise
candidates are not available then PwD vacancies can be filled-in by inter-
changeability from available PwD candidates as per merit. Candidates having minimum 40% disability shall only be considered in PwD categories stated above as per rules.
GETCO Jobs Eligibility criteria, Fees Details, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Electrical): B.E. (Electrical) / B.Tech (Electrical)B.E (Electricals & Electronics) / B.Tech.(Electricals & Electronics) Full Time Regular Course only from Recognized University with minimum 55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th Semester exam passed at First Trial without ATKT.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer – Civil): B.E. (Civil) / B.Tech (Civil)
Full Time Regular Course only from
Recognized University with minimum
55% aggregate marks of 7th and 8th
Semester exam passed at First Trial
- Unreserved Category (UR) : 35 Years
- Reserved Category including EWS : 40 Years
- 1st Year : Rs.37,000/-
- 2nd to 5th Year : 39,000/-
Application Fees (Non Refundable):
|Category||Application Fees payable|
|UR, SEBC & EWS candidates||₹ 500/-(Five Hundred only) inclusive of GST|
|SC & ST candidates||₹ 250/-(Two Hundred Fifty only) inclusive of GST|
- If PwD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees
- payable shall be ₹250/- (Two Hundred Fifty).
- Application fees will be accepted through online mode only. Any other mode of payment i.e.Demand Draft, Money Order, Cheque, Postal Order, Cash etc. is not acceptable.
- Bank Charges shall be borne by the candidate.
- Application fees once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent recruitment process, under any circumstances.
Online Exam and Result
- The exam will be conducted by online mode only considering the number of
candidates registered. The details of syllabus for online exam is given in Clause –C.
- The question paper for the online exam shall be consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks. There shall be negative marking system and ¼ th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. The question paper will be in English Language only.
- If applications are received in large number, the examination will be held in
multiple batches / sessions and candidates’ scores shall be normalized as per Normalization formula given herewith on the last page.
- After completion of online exam, the provisional Answer Key will be published. The candidates can view provisional Answer Key and in case of any objection the same can be raised on payment of fees within prescribed time on publishing the same. This will also be through online mode only.
- The objections, if any, so received will be put up before the subject experts for
review. Upon completion of above, the result and final answer key will be
published on Company’s website.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidate for online exam as the case may be for selection.
Syllabus for online exam
The tentative syllabus for the online exam will be including but not limited to the following topics/areas and emphasis could differ.
- Candidates will be Select basis of online examination Marks.
How to Apply ? :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official WebsiteCandidates are required to submit ONLINE Application only, compulsorily through www.getcogujarat.com. The candidates shall have to generate Registration ID online by filling-up the online Application Form. The candidates should retain the printout of Registration Form and the same shall be required at all stages during recruitment process.
- The candidates shortlisted for online test on the basis of their “online applications” are NOT required to submit any document/certificate at present. The self-attested photocopies of all the relevant original documents / certificates shall be required to be submitted by the candidates as and when asked at the time of verification of
original documents / certificates at appropriate stage.
GETCO Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Important Date & Links :
|Apply Online||Click Here|
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18/06/2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08/07/2021