Gujarat Forestry Research Foundation (GFRF) Recruitment 2021 : GFRF has published Recruitment Notification for Project Associate/Assistant, Technical Expert & Other Posts 2021. you can apply GFRF Bharti Notification 2021 Submit Online Application on or before 24-05-2021 up to 12.00 Hrs
You can find GFRF Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in Gujarat Forestry Research Foundation (GFRF), here is the information of the GFRF Project Associate/Assistant, Technical Expert & Other job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
GFRF Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||GFRF Recruitment for Project Associate/Assistant, Technical Expert & Other Posts 2021|
|Organization||Gujarat Forestry Research Foundation (GFRF)|
|Recruitment||Gujarat Forestry Research Foundation (GFRF) Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Associate –II
Project Associate -I
Scientific Administrative Assistant /Field Assistant
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Qualification||Degrees in Forestry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology, MCA/ BE ,|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/- to Rs.30,000/-|
GFRF Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Project Associate –II: 03 Posts
- Project Associate -I: 02 Posts
- System Administrator: 01 Posts
- Project Assistant: 03 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant /Field Assistant: 03 Posts
- Technical Expert: 02 Posts
GFRF Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate –II: Master’s Degrees in Forestry/ Biotechnology/ Zoology with
2 years experience in Forestry/Climate Change /Environment Field.
- Project Associate -I: Master’s Degrees in Forestry/ Biotechnology/ Botany and
18 months experience in Forestry.
- System Administrator: MCA/ BE in Computer Engineering /Computer Technology/ IT with at least 5 years experience including in handling Forestry, Wildlife, Ecology,
Environment and Climate Change Projects.
- Project Assistant: Master’s Degree in Forestry/ Biotechnology and Biological
Sciences. OR B.Sc. / 3 years Diploma in Engineering & Technology/ 3 years
experience in field relevant to the research project.
- Scientific Administrative Assistant /Field Assistant: Bachelors in Biological Sciences and 1 year experience in the field relevant to the research project.
OR Graduate degree in any discipline
- Technical Expert: At least 20 years of service in Forestry
sector as Gazetted Officer.
Age Limit :
- Maximum age on the last day of the application as per advertisement of the applicant is 35 years for PA-II,PA- I years , and SA and for
PA & SSA/FA is 30
- Project Associate –II: Rs. 35,000/-
- Project Associate -I: Rs. 30,000/-
- System Administrator: Rs. 40,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant /Field Assistant: Rs. 18,000/-
- Technical Expert: Rs. 30,000/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested and Eligible Candidate can Made Application Online on or before 24-05-2021 up to 12.00 Hrs.
GFRF Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Notification : Click Here
More Details : Click Here
Last Date: 24-05-2021 up to 12.00 Hrs.