Gujarat Mineral Research & Development Society(GMRDS) Recruitment for Royalty Inspector 2018.
Total No. of posts: 40 Posts
Name of Post: Royalty Inspector
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology/B.E. or B-Tech in Mining Engineering.
- Additional qualifications and skills:
- Candidates must be well versed with basic computer knowledge.
- Respective Degree must be approved by AICTE/UGC and it should be fulltime.
- Candidates must have minimum 55% (6 CGPA out of 10) in his/her respective degree.
- The candidates should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Preference will be given to Gujarat domicile.
- Age Limit: Less than 30 years as on 01/01/2018
- Monthly Remuneration: Rs. 24,000/-
Selection Process : Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply :Candidates should submit their applications along with all relevant documents duly certified copies by registered post so as to reach GMRDS office (during office hours 10:30 to 18:10) till 09/02/2018. The application should be clearly titled on the cover as “Application for the post of Royalty Inspector”. Application in person, through E-mail or any other medium will not be entertained).
- Documents to be submitted along with this form:
- Photocopy of Marksheet & Passing Certificate of SSC, ITI, HSC, Degree (AS Applicable)
- Photocopy of Experience Certificate (If Applicable)
- Photocopy of Governemnt Recognized Identification Card with Address (Any one of Aadhar Card / Pan Card / Voter ID / Driving Licence / Passport)
Address: Gujarat Mineral Research & Development Society, Block No. 8, 7th floor, Udhyog Bhavan, Sector -11, Gandhinagar-382011
Last date : 09/02/2018 (during office hours 10:30 to 18:10)
- GMRDS Recruitment for Mines Supervisor, Accountant & Others 2018
- GMRDS Recruitment for Senior Management Officer 2018