Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) Recruitment for Excise Officer 2016
Name of the Posts: Excise Officer
Educational Qualification: Law Graduate with First Class.
Experience: The incumbent should have 6-7 years experience at Supervisory Level in Excise handling Section of the Company. He should be capable of the Following :
- To comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements with respect to Central Excise and Customs and other applicable legal requirement.
- To keep track of all changes in statutes of Central excise and Custom Rules and to attend all pending cases related to Central excise and Custom.
- To follow- up with Excise Department for sanction of refund claims, approval of classification list etc.
- To attend the queries raised by the excise authorities and ensure reply to Show Cause Notices and demand notices.
- To prepare all monthly returns and data as required to be submitted to excise and service tax authorities.
- To maintain all documents, Registers and other records as required by central excise authority and service tax department.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
How to Apply: Interested candidates can fill-up the blank form online through mentioned link (www.gnfc.in) as well as upload the detailed resume.
Last date of online application: 24/01/2016