Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) Recruitment for Pharmacist,Liaison Officer & Welder 2016
Reference: Advertisement dtd. 25/02/2016 in various news papers. The applications are invited from the eligible candidates for following position as per the below mentioned criteria:
1. Liaison Officer (MP – 148)
Incumbent should be a Graduate with First Class and having Post Graduate Diploma in Export Import / Materials Management / International Business from reputed recognized institute / university. Incumbent should have minimum 6 years post qualification experience at any reputed Customs House Agent, dealing with Customs. Person having residential accommodation in Mumbai will be preferred.
He should be capable of the Following :
1) Thorough knowledge of Import Export procedures, Project Imports, Duty drawback, re-Export is mandatory.
2) To Prepare and processing import and export documentation according to customs regulations, laws,or procedures.
3)Must be polite with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4) Good numeracy skills, with the ability to interpret accounts and make calculations.
5) Ability to work accurately, pay close attention to detail and notice inconsistencies.
Age : 35 Years Max.
Salary : Commensurate with qualification & experience and comparable with the best in the industry.
Candidate must be Computer and Technology Savvy.
The selected candidates will be taken on Contract and required to execute a Service Agreement for the amount of Rs.2.5 lacs for the period of 5 (Five) years.
Please note that canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for the selection process.
Interested candidates may fill-up the blank form online through below mentioned link as well as upload the detailed resume latest by 07/03/2016
2. Pharmacist (on contract) (MP – 141)
Candidate should possess D.Pharm with minimum 65% (recognised by Pharmacy Council of India)
Candidate should have minimum 2 years of post qualification experience in dispensing of medicines. The incumbment will also be required to maintain stock, indenting medicines, segregation of near expiry medicines, generate receipts, accept payments and perform other related duties as assigned. Knowledge of Computer is must.
Age: Maximum 30 years
3. Welder (on contract) (MP – 142)
Candidate should possess ITI-Welder with 1st class.
Candidate should have post qualification experience of minimum 5 years of SMAW and GTAW in :
1) Radiography quality butt welding of pressure vessels and piping of Stainless steels, Super alloys (Incolleys, Hastelloys, Nickel alloys, Stellities etc.) Alloy Steel, Alluminium, Zirconium, Titanium as well as CS in 6G position.
2) In situ repair of petrochemical plant equipment like Pressure vessels, Reactors, Heat Exchangers,Reformers, Waste heat boilers, Casings and componentsof turbo machinery,Columns, drums and Tanks etc.
3) On site tube to tube sheet welding of high pressure heat exchangers in all positions.
4) Welding of high pressure lip seals.
5) Reconditioning of critical components: Components of turbo-machinery,Pump blocks, casings, shafts, impellers, Burners, Quench Boxes, Lip seals, Flanges, Valves, Tyre rings, Rollers and components of Boilers.
6) Repair and reconditioning of equipment involving welding of special metals: Zirconium, Tantalum, Titanium,Aluminium, Hastalloys, Nickel alloys, Stainless steels, Duplex steels and Alloy Steels etc. and perform other related duties as assigned.
Age: Maximum 35 years
Knowledge of Gujarati language will be preferred.
The selected candidates will be requirted to execute a Service Agreement for the amount of Rs. 2.5 lacs for a period of 5 (five) years for MP-142
Please note that canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate for the selection process
Interested candidates may fill-up the blank form online as well as upload the detailed resume latest by 07/03/2016
More Details : Click here
Welder (on contract) (MP – 142) : Apply Online
Pharmacist (on contract) (MP – 141) : Apply Online
(MP – 148) : Apply Online