Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals Limited (GNFC) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018.
Posts: Senior Medical Officer
Educational Qualification: Incumbent we are looking for should be a MBBS (Recognized by Indian Medical Council) and must have passed Certificate Course in Industrial Health (Recognized by State Government)
Incumbent must have Minimum 2 years of experience (excluding internship experience) in a large hospital or in an industrial Health Centre is required. The incumbent will have to carry out following tasks :
1. Attend and treat patients at Dahej Project site.
2. Attend emergency and referred patients as and when required.
3. Carry out or arrange health check ups and maintain records of the same.
4. Supervise outsourced manpower at Dahej Medical Centre.
5. Monitor, maintain and ensure proper usage of medical equipments, accessories and inventories.
6. Indent and ensure proper supply of medicines and consumables.
7. Supervise biomedical waste management.
8. Maintain all relevant records.
9. Provide first aid and health trainings to the employees.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Age Limit: 40 years.
CTC: Rs. 11.33 lakhs per annum (Approx.)
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here