Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Research Fellowship
The title of Research Projects:
1. State Practice in relation to enforcement against ships without nationality on the high seas
2. Legislative history and meaning of the Statement of Understanding concerning a specific
method to be used in establishing the outer edge of the continental margin
3. Regime of Islands: Emerging State Practice of select jurisdictions
Principal Researcher: Professor Bimal N. Patel, Director and Professor of Public International
Law, Gujarat National Law University
Educational Qualification: Graduate in public international law with a preference for a candidate having specialisation in the law of the sea. Candidates with higher qualification, such as LLM and PhD will be given priority. Prior teaching/research /practical experience in law of the sea/international law desirable.
Age Limit: No age bar.
Terms and conditions:
1. Duration – Minimum 3 maximum 6 months
2. Reimbursement of travel cost by economy class
3. Research stipend – depending upon the qualification and experience
4. Office space
5. Subsidised boarding and lodging at GNLU campus, family stay possible
Application details: Application shall include full name, nationality, passport details, mailing
address, contact details, education record (from under-graduation onwards), professional /
research experience and publication records and any other relevant information as well as 500
words research motivation for the area of preference out of three research areas
Application receipt timeline: 25 April 2017
Date of Joining: As soon as possible latest by 15 May 2017
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications: Mr Sushil Goswami, Assistant Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University, Knowledge Corridor, Koba – Gandhinagar – 382007, INDIA, Tel: (91) 812 865 0813,
email: [email protected]
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 25-04-2017