Gujarat National Law University(GNLU) Recruitment for Centre Director 2016
Name of the post: Centre Director, Centre for Child Rights and Protection (CCRP)
- PhD and/or LLM, preferably with subject specialization or in fields closely associated with the subjects of Law, Policies and Practices; or a PhD in Sociology, Social Work, Public Policy, Development Studies and related fields
- Research publications in peer reviewed journals / research reports;
- Research/Program experience of minimum 10/8 years in relevant area. Candidates with experience in child rights and child protection will be preferred;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in subjects of Laws, Policies and Practices field; and/or Sociology, Social Work, Public Policy, Development studies and related fields
- Abilities to organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions;
- Leadership qualities and ability to lead & manage campaigns;
- Understanding of advocacy and outreach programs
- Fluency in the English language. An understanding of Gujarati would be an added advantage
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply on prescribe format along with all relevant certificates to given below address.
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA).