Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Radiologist (Class-I) Recruitment 2016
Total no of Posts: 47
Name of the Post: Radiologist
- A degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University / institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956. And
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology of a recognized University or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India and have experience of two years in Government Hospital or owned managed hospital which has been registered with local authority or controlled by the Non-Government Organisation Hospital or Trust Hospital. OR
- M.D (Radio Diagnosis/Radiology ) of any of the University established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India or possess an equivalent post graduate qualifications recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time.
- Adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/ or Hindi.
Age limit: 45 year (as on 30/01/2016) (Not more than 45 yr.)
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39100/- + Grade Pay: Rs. 6,600/-
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 100/- (for General Candidates only) + Postal Service Charge at post office.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in & print out the application & send your application along with receipt of e-payment of challan & xerox copy of all relevant certificates to given below address by RPAD / speed post or given by self.
Send your application to given address: Gujarat Public Service Commission, 1st Floor, Bahumali Building, Lal Darwaja, Ahmdabad – 380001.
- Advt No.: 138 / 2015-16
- Online application start form: 15/01/2016 (at 1:00 pm)
- Last date of online application: 30/01/2016 (till 1:00 pm)
- Last date of submission application: 10/02/2016
- Advertisement: Notification | Details Advt.
- Apply online (start from 15/1/2016 at 1:00 pm)
- more information