Posts : Medical Officers
Total No. of Posts : 1541 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- Possess a degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University/ institution or deemed University or possess any other qualifications specified in first or second schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
- (2) Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services classification and Recruitment (General) Rules.1967 as amended from time to time.
- Note:.The Candidate required to get himself/herself registered under the Gujarat Medical Council Act,1967 before joining Duty.
Age Limit : Not more than 35 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 100/- + Postal Charges through challan at computer based post office.
Pay: – Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800/- Plus Grade pay Rs.5400/-
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 01-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 16-05-2016
Medical Officer, Gujarat Health Services Class-2, Advt. No. 04/2016-17
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – Gujarati, English
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – List of Required Certificates to be Attached with Application
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – No Objection Certificate for Government Employees
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – Disability Certificate
- Advt. No. 04/2016-17 – Recruitment Rules