Gujarat State AIDS Control Society(GSACS) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017.
Interview will be held at ART Centre for selection / waiting list of following contractual post at below mentioned under the NACP. The selection / waiting list will remain valid for a period of 1 year or till another advertisement published, whichever is earlier. All the appointment are purely on contract basis for a maximum period of 11 months at the fixed remuneration. All selected candidates will be appointed by out sourcing agency Vishva Enterprise Mehsana as per guideline of GSACS.
Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline
Fixed Pay: Rs. 45000/- per month fixed
Medical Officer: 01 Post
Fixed Pay: Rs. 36000/- per month fixed
Total No. of Posts: 02
1. Eligibility Criteria for Senior Medical officer:
First preference should be given to candidates with MD in Medicine or any other clinical discipline OR Candidates with MBBS + Diploma in any clinical discipline having minimum 3 years of experience can be considered OR Candidates with MBBS + fellowship in HIV Medicine / Diploma in public Health having 3 years of experience can be considered
2. Eligibility Criteria for Medical officer:
Essentially be an MBBS
1. Gujarat Medical Council registration is mandatory for the post of Senior Medical Officer and Medical Officer.
2. The candidate should come personally and bring their application along original and photo copies of degree certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates, leaving certificate, and 2 pass port size photo while appearing for interview.
3. Participants should remain present at least one hour before interview for submitting application.
4. SMO and / or MO will be appointed as per requirement.
5. At present interview will be held for both posts.
6. Interview committee will be taken final decision in this regards
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given below address.
Venue: The Office of Chief District Medical Officer Cum Civil surgeon, M.G. General Hospital, Station Road, Navsari.
Advertisement: Click Here
Walk-in-Interview: 21-07-2017 at 11:00 a.m.