Gujarat Industries Power Company Ltd (GIPCL) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Vadodara Unit :
- Officer (Finance)
- Qualification: A Graduate with professional qualifications, i.e., CA or ICWA
- Experience: Should have minimum 2 years post qualification experience in a large industrial organization in the field of:
- Monitoring of Accounting of sales/purchase bills , banking and tax transactions
- Scrutiny of all ledgers and reconciliations
- Project Accounting and capitalisation
- Finalization of quarterly results and annual accounts according to existing Accounting Standards/IND ASs as notified by MCA
- Dealing with internal & statutory auditors and their reports
- Knowledge of Companies Act 2013
- Knowledge of basic tax laws such as Income Tax, VAT, Work contract Tax, Service Tax etc. and their compliances
- Candidate should be computer literate having working knowledge in Windows Excel Working knowledge in FI/Co Modules in SAP-R/3 shall be preferred.
- Age Limit:30 years
- Officer (Talent Development)
- Qualification: A Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / HR / Labour welfare from a reputed University/institute.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience in a professionally managed large industrial undertaking in the area of Designing, Implementing and Managing the Learning & Development function. The position demands sound knowledge of human resource systems, Talent Engagement & Development activities and personnel policies in a highly computerized environment.
- Age Limit: 30 years
Surat Lignite Power Plant (SLPP) :
- Manager (Safety)
- Qualification: A First Class Graduate in Engineering/Environment Science/Science (full time) with Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety (for appointment as Safety Officer under statute) from a government recognized institute. Additional qualification in Ecology & Environment Conservation, fire services and Disaster Management will be an advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in safety department of a large process/chemical or thermal power plant is essential. Exposure to ISO-14000 and ISO – 18000, Certified First Aider by St. Johns Ambulance or Indian Red Cross Society and knowledge in MS Office -7 or higher version.
- Age Limit: 45 years
- Manager (Chemical & Lab)
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/B.E. /B. Tech (Chemical) from recognized university with 55% marks. Diploma/ certificate course in Ecology & Environment will be an added advantage.
- Experience: Must have post qualification working experience of minimum 15 years in managing water treatment plant, cooling water system, auxiliary cooling water system of large power plant / petrochemical/ Fertilizer plant. Must be conversant with high-pressure boiler water and steam quality requirement and its chemistry. Knowledge of safety of chlorine & acid leakage is required. Knowledge and experience of standard IS testing procedures of coal/lignite, water, HFO and Lime is desirable. Experience of dealing with environment related matter of Coal (Lignite) based Thermal Power Plant will be preferred. Computer literacy is a must.
- Age Limit: 45 years
Computer literacy is a must for all positions.
Salary is not a constraint for the deserving candidate. Compensation package includes attractive salary and liberal perks. Housing facility in a modern township with schooling facility close to the power plant is available at Surat Lignite Power plant whereas such facility is not available for Baroda Unit employees. Pay and Benefit shall be considered based on qualification, experience, location etc., and shall differ from position to position.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates meeting the criteria may forward a detailed bio-data in downloadable prescribed format, clearly stating, age, qualification and experience by post only latest within 15 days of this advertisement to given address below.
Address to sent Applications :
Gujarat Industries Power Company Limited
P.O. Petrochemical-391346, Dist. Vadodara
Email: [email protected]
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Last Date : Within 15 days from the date of Advt. Published
(Advt. Published Date : 04-08-2016)