High court Of Gujarat Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat High court has published Recruitment Notification for English & Gujarati Stenographer Post 2021. you can apply Gujarat High court Bharti Notification on Apply Online @hc-Ojas.Gujarat.gov.in on or before 04 May 2021.
You can find Gujarat High court English & Gujarati Stenographer Jobs 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
Gujarat High court Recruitment for English/Gujarati Stenographer Posts 2021
|Notification||High Court of Gujarat Recruitment for English & Gujarati Stenographer Posts 2021 (HC OJAS)|
|Organization||Gujarat High court|
|Recruitment||English and Gujarati Stenographer Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Gujarati & English Stenographer (Grade II) Posts|
|Total Vacancy||10 Post|
|Salary/Pay scale||1.44900 to 142400
2.39900 to 126600
|Apply Mode||Online hc-Ojas.Gujarat.gov.in|
|Last Date||04/05/2021 23:59 hours|
|Official website||gujarathighcourt.nic.in and hc-ojas.guj.nic.in|
Gujarat High court Recruitment for English/Gujarati Stenographer Bharti 2021 Vacancies Details:
- English Stenographer Grade-II: 09
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I: 01
Total No. of Posts: 10 Posts
Gujarat High court Bharti 2021 Qualification, Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
- English Stenographer Grade-II:
(i) Graduate from recognized University.
(ii) Speed of 100 words per minute in English Short Hand.(iii)Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I:(i) Graduate from recognized University.(ii) Speed of 90 words per minute in Gujarati Short Hand.(iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- English Stenographer Grade-II: A Candidate applying to the post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last datefor submitting Online Application i.e. on 04/05/2021.
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I: (i) A Candidate applying to the said post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the last date of submitting Online Application i.e. on 04/05/2021.
- (ii)Employees working in the Subordinate Courts or any other
High Court shall be allowed on a uniform basis relaxation of a maximum period of 5 years or to the extent of equal number of years for which service has been put in by
him/her, whichever is less, in the upper age limit.
Salary: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an Written Exam and interview.
(a) The Select List & Wait List will be prepared on the basis of Aggregate Marks obtained by the Candidates in the Stenography/ Skill Test and Written Test.
(b)The Wait List would consist of not more than 20% of the category wise Notified Vacancies and shall be operated during the validity period of the Select List/Wait List.
(c)The Select List & Wait List shall remain in force for a period of 2 (Two) Years, from the date of its publication or until the publicationof a fresh List(s), whichever is earlier. However, if the vacancies in a
particular year are not substantially higher than the number of
Candidates remaining in the existing Select List / Wait List, the
period of such Select List / Wait List may be extended by the High
Court not exceeding one year, so as to make appointment against
such vacancies from the said Select List / Wait List.
(d)Any Candidate who does not accept the offer of appointment within the specified time limit, shall lose his/her right for appointment and the High Court shall operate the Select List / Wait List, as the case may be.
(e) The High Court reserves the right to adopt appropriate method of shortlisting the Candidate at any stage.
(f) The Select List / Wait List will be published on High Court website as well as on HCOJAS Portal.
Fees And Mode Of Payment :
(a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled Persons (PH), ExServicemen and Economically Weaker Sections(EWS) shall be required to pay Fees of Rs.250/ plus usual Bank Charges and all other candidates shall be required to pay Fees of
Rs.500/ plus usual Bank Charges, via “Print Application/Pay Fees” Button through SBI ePay, provided on the webpage of HC OJAS Portal https://hcojas.gujarat.gov.in.
How to Apply Gujarat High court Bharti 2021 ?
- Refer to the official website at hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Immediately, the home page appears on your screen
- Over there search for the Apply Online Select English/Gujarati Stenographer
- Download Notification it and read the details carefully
- If you find that you are eligible then click on the Gujarat High Court Stenographer Application Form Online.
- Fill all the details accurately in the application form
- Pay the application fees as mentioned
- After completion of submitting all the details
- Submit and Confirm the GHC Steno application form 2021 before the last date.
Gujarat High court Bharti 2021 Important Dates :
|Starting Date of Online Application||20/04/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04/05/2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office||04/05/2021|
|English Stenographer Stenography Test / Skill Test||27/06/2021 ( 1st Session )|
|English Stenographer Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs)
|27/06/2021 ( 2nd Session )|
|Gujarati Stenographer Stenography/Skill Test
|Gujarati Stenographer VivaVoce Test (Oral Interview)
|In the month of
Gujarat High court Bharti 2021 Important Dates:
|English Stenographer||Click Here|
|Gujarati Stenographer||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|