IB Recruitment 2021 – Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs) Government of India applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the post of Junior Intelligence Officer, Senior Research Officer, Research Assistant, Accounts Officer, Accountant, Senior Foreign Language Advisor, Assistant Security Officer (Technical/ General) & Other Vacancies
Candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply on or before 22nd October 2021
Post wise Details
- Deputy Director: 02 Posts
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer: 10 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer-II /Tech: 168 Posts
- Senior Research Officer: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts
- Senior Foreign Language Advisor: 01 Post
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-I/ II: 156 Posts
- Junior Intelligence Officer – I /Executive: 13 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 02 Posts
- Accounts Officer: 03 Posts
- Accountant: 24 Posts
- Security Officer: 08 Posts
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical/ General): 22 Posts
- Female Staff Nurse: 01 Post
- Junior Intelligence Officer – Grade -I/II ( Motor Transport ): 52 Posts
- Security/ Assistant (Motor Transport): 20 Posts
- Caretaker: 05 Posts
- Haiwai Cum Cook: 11 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 24 Posts
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Valid Driving Licence, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- For more education qualification details please go to the official notification
- Candidates’ age limit should be Maximum 56 years.
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation.
IB Recruitment 2021 Application Process
- Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria of the post may in prescribed application format on or before 22-10-2021
- Postal Address – Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21.
- Candidates will be selected based on the Interview. For other selection process details please go to the official notification.
- For ACIO, DCIO, Intelligence Officer, ASO, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Cook, MTS, Attendant & Other Pay Scale Level-1 to Level-13A
IB Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23 August 2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 22nd October 2021
Advertisement: Click Here
More Details: Click Here