Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published the notification of IBPS Clerks VII for the vacancies 2018-19. The online Application is starting from 12th September 2017 to 3rd October 2017. The Preliminary Online Exam will be held during the month of December 2017.
Name of Examination: CWE Clerks VII
Education Qualification: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-,
For all others: Rs. 600 /-
Age: Minimum: 20 Years, Maximum: 28 Years
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important Dates :
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 12th September 2017
- Last Date for Online Registration: 3rd October 2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 13th November 2017 to 18th November 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary :
- 2nd December 2017
- 3rd December 2017
- 9th December 2017
- 10th December 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2018
- Online Examination – Main: 21st January 2018
- Provisional Allotment: April 2018