IBPS has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Banker Faculty
- Candidate should be Graduate or Post Graduate from any recognised Institution or University and preferably with CAIIB
- Experience : The incumbent should be an Officer retired on attaining superannuation /voluntarily retired or retired under SBP VRS or released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Bank /Organisation otherwise before superannuation , from the services of any Public Sector Bank having worked as Chief Manager and above preferably with experience as faculty in the Training Institute and/or experience of writing tests(question papers) for Recruitment/promotion examinations of banks or Public Sector Organisations.
- Age : Not exceeding 63 years
- Divisional Head (Technology Support Services)
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele communication / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology / Computer Applications and/ or equivalent. (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies)
- Experience : The incumbent should be a officer retired on attaining superannuation/voluntary retired, retired under SBP VRS, released under Exit Option scheme or who have left the Scheduled Commercial Bank or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking otherwise before superannuation with minimum 15 years post qualification experience in the IT Dept. of a Scheduled Commercial Bank of which at least five years as GM-IT or the Central/State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking with leadership, general management, operational responsibilities and having worked as DGM or above. The candidate should produce a certificate of having the requisite post qualification work experience from the organisation.
- Age : Not exceeding 62 years
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address below.
Address to sent Applications :
The General Manager-Administration
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection,
IBPS House, Plot No.166,
90 ft DP Road,Off Western Express Highway,
Kandivali (East),Mumbai 400 101