Institute of Banking personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment for Head Administration 2018.
- Name of Posts: Head Administration
- Educational Qualification:Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline. The candidates having wide experience of working in HR/Personnel Management/Administration/Industrial Relations areas of a Public Sector Bank or Financial Organization. Knowledge of Labour Law is desirable but not essential.
- Experience: He/she must have worked in the rank of GM and above or equivalent position in Banks and/or Financial Organisation/Testing/Examining Organisation or such Organisations. He/She must have a good command over English and must be good in inter-personal relations. He/She should have analytical ability and positive outlook. Work experience in Administration / HR / Personnel/IR will be given preference.
- Age limit: The candidate’s age should not be more than 61 years as on 01.01.2018
- Indicative Salary: Approximately Rs.1,20,000/- per month (Consolidated) Other benefits as per rules of the Institute. Candidates may mention in their application the last salary drawn and salary expected.
Selection Process : Selection will be made by a Committee and such selection shall be Final and binding on the candidate. Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of Head-Administration (On Contract)” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application.
How to Apply : Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 1st January 2018 may forward their applications giving details of job experience, salary drawn & expected on plain paper as per attached format along with self-attested photo copies of all necessary documents to Given below Address.
Address : The General Manager- Administration, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Last date : 31/01/2018 (before 05:00 PM)