Indian Council of Agricultural Research National Institute of High Security Animal Diseases (ICAR-NIHSAD) invited application for recruitment for the 04 various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can appear for the walk in interview, tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015.
Walk-in-Interview- Tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )- 01 Post
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)- 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow– Rs. 28,000+20%HRA if the candidate has qualified NET and has 2 years of research experience. If not, the emoluments will be Rs. 14,000+20%HRA.
- Junior Research Fellow– Rs.16,000+20%HRA (differs for non NET qualified candidates)
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )– Rs. 8000 Fixed
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)– Rs. 8000 Fixed
- Senior Research Fellow– M.V.Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology) or M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Microbiology)
- Junior Research Fellow– M.V.Sc or M.Tech./M.Sc. (preferably with NET qualification) in one of following disciplines
- Project Assistant (BBSRC-DBT funded project )– First class M.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. in one of the following disciplines (Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Microbiology or equivalent Life Sciences discipline)
- Project Assistant (ADSAHD)– First class M.Sc. /B.V.Sc. and A.H., B.Tech. /B.E. in Life Sciences and related areas.
Age Limit- Upto 28 years
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure is through personal interview. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interview.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents to be held tentatively in 3rd week of May 2015.
Notification- Click Here