Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) published notification for recruitment for below mention posts on 11 month contractual base. You can view official notification by following link.
Total no of Posts: 11 Posts
Name of the Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Assistant Programme Manager: 10 Posts
- M.B.B.S. + DPH or MPH or MD – PSM, OR M.B.B.S. + 3 years experience of Public Health, OR BAMS + DPH, DPHM or MPH + 3 years experience of Public Health, OR Ayush with 3 years experience in public health, OR Non Medical masters and Diploma or Degree in Public Health including heath management with 3 years experience in Public Health.
- Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
- A Post graduate Veterinary degree in Veterinary Public Health OR Veterinary Epidemiology OR Veterinary Medicine OR Veterinary Microbiology OR Veterinary Pathology.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry as listed in the First & Second Schedule of the Indian Veterinary Council Act, 1984.
- For Assistant Programme Manager (Epidemiologist): 45 years or below
- For Veterinary Consultant: up to 62 years.
Selection Process: Selection will be held on written test / personal interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send your application along on prescribed format along with bio-data, latest passport size photograph, attested copy certificates to given below address by register A.D. Post.
Send your application at here: State Nodal Officer, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme, 3rd Floor, Block No. 5, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar-382010 (Gujarat).
Last date for receipt of application: 09/07/2015