IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has published Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow Post 2021. you can apply IIT Gandhinagar Bharti Notification 2021 Apply online through Email untill vacancies Not Fullfilled.
You can find IIT Gandhinagar Bharti 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the IIT Gandhinagar, here is the information of the IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow Posts 2021|
|Recruitment||IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||Not Released|
|Qualification||B.Tech. degree in Biomedical/ Electrical Engineering,|
|Last Date||until the position is filled|
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Junior Research Fellow :
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must hold a B.Tech. degree in Biomedical/ Electrical Engineering, or
related fields, from recognized institutions/universities with good academic track record. The candidate must have experience in programming and signal/imaging processing in MATLAB. The candidate must have qualified through a National Eligibility Test (GATE or CSIR-UGC NET) or a National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments, as per Government of India norms. Candidates with demonstrated track-record in ultrasound imaging or related areas will be given preferance.
- Not Released (Read Official Advertisement)
- INR 25,000 per month (Salaries will be as per GSBTM norms.)
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Please apply by email to Prof. Karla Mercado-Shekhar ([email protected]). The email subject should be in the format: “JRF Application: Candidate Name”. Candidates must attach the following documents as a single PDF file attachment: 1) CV containing scholastic and publication record, 2) Cover Letter stating a potential starting date and why you are adequately suited for this position, 3) 1-page document describing previous research accomplishments and long-term goals, and 4) contact details of at least 2 references.
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Last Dates :
- until the position is filled
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Institute Postdoctoral Fellow Post 2021