IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021 : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Gandhinagar has published Recruitment Notification for Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate Post 2021. you can apply IIT Gandhinagar Bharti Notification 2021 Apply Online on or before 27/28-05-2021
You can find IIT Gandhinagar Bharti 2021 other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
For those Candidates who want to do a job in the IIT Gandhinagar, here is the information of the IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate job 2021. You can read this Article and fill out the form. You Can Get Regularly Maru Gujarat Bharti Updates on AmaruGujarat.com
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Notification||IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate Posts 2021|
|Recruitment||IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow & Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy||Not Released|
|Qualification||Master’s degree / Ph.D.|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000-47,000 plus HRA per month.|
|Apply Mode||Online / Offline|
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Vacancies Details:
- Junior Research Fellow :
- Senior Research Fellow :
- Research Associate :
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Eligibility criteria, Selection Procedure & Other Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow : Master’s degree in Earth Sciences/Civil Engineering/Geospatial Sciences/Hydrology or related area. Candidates should have qualified GATE/NET examination. Candidates selected through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institution such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc,
IISER etc will also be considered.
- Senior Research Fellow : Qualification required for JRF positon + 2 years’ experience as JRF or equivalent position.
- Research Associate : Ph.D. in any of the following areas: Organic
Chemistry/Chemical Biology, Materials Science & Engineering; candidates who
have submitted their thesis may apply. M.Sc. in Chemistry or M.Tech/B.Tech. in
Materials Science (Minimum 60 % Marks).
- Not Released (Read Official Advertisement)
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs. 31000 + 24% HRA*
- Senior Research Fellow : Rs. 35000 + 24% HRA*
- Research Associate : The candidate selected as Research Associate will draw Rs. 47,000/- per month consolidated.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Research Associate : Prospective candidates can directly apply to Dr. Bhaskar Datta via email in the prescribed format given below (STRICTLY) along with their complete C.V.; which includes specific expertise and achievement, e-mail id and telephone numbers etc. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they are required to submit attested copies of all their certificates at the time of interview.
- JRF/SRF : Interested candidates are encouraged to fill this form before 27th May, 2021 through online application. In case of any query, they can write to Prof. Vikrant Jain, Earth Sciences Discipline (firstname.lastname@example.org ) with the subject line ‘JRF position in MoES project’ Shortlisted candidates will be informed and called for online
✓ Also Check : IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment for Academic Associates Posts 2021
IIT Gandhinagar Jobs Last Date & Apply Online Links :
Last Dates :
- Junior Research Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow: 27-05-2021
- Research Associate: 28-05-2021
⚠ Read Official Advertisement Carefully before Applying