The Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Faculty positions in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / English disciplines
Total No. of Posts :
Educational Qualification :
Ph.D. with 10 years teaching / research / industrial experienceof which at least 4 years shouldbe at the level of AssociateProfessor or equivalent atinstitutes such as IITs, IIScBengaluru, ISERs, NITIE Mumbaiat an equivalent level in anysuch other Indian or foreigninstitutions / institutions ofcomparable standards as may bedecided by the institute.
Ph.D. with 6 years teaching /research / industrial experience of which at least 3 years shouldbe at the level of assistantprofessor or equivalent in areputed organization.
3 years teaching / research /industrial experience post Ph.D.
For a fresh Ph.D., the positionwill be on contract basis for firstthree years, after the completionof which it is regularized basedon satisfactory performance.
• Minimum education qualification for all above posts is Ph.D., under no circumstances Masters Degree holder shall apply for the same.
• In addition to satisfying the minimum qualification the candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and post-graduate education and the inclination towards creative research. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. Institute reserves its right to shortlist the candidates based on the sub specialization needed in a particular discipline.
• Though the advertisement does not specify any particular specialization, the institute, depending on its teaching requirement may give preference to such sub-areas within a discipline as may be determined by the Institute.
• Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro travel expenses from place of residence in India as per the Institute norms (max. IInd AC railway fare).
• For overseas candidates, interview may be conducted on Skype or other electronic mode.
• The candidates in government service are requested to apply through proper channel.
Emoluments: Salary will not be the constraint for the right candidates and will be at par with the best.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply : Apply online through website www.jobs.iitram.in latest by 31/03/2017 and send the hard copy of the application with documents at the address mentioned below (without fail) either by Speed Post or Registered Post latest by 02/04/2017. Hard copy of application must consist of (i) A printout of online application, (ii) A covering letter, (iii) Complete CV with personal and professional information along with all necessary self-attested documents, (iv) List of publications and contact details, (v) A statement of purpose including statements on research and teaching, (vi) Names and contacts (email and telephone number) of three references who are familiar with the professional qualification of the candidate.
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Nr. Khokhra Circle, Maningar (East),
Ahmedabad- 380026 (Gujarat State), INDIA.
Advertisement : Click Here
Qualification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Last Date : 31-03-2017
Last Date to Send Hard copies: 02-04-2017