Institute of Infrastructure Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM),Ahmedabad has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Teaching Posts
Education Qualification and Experience
Ph.D. with 10 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 4 years should be atthe level of Associate Professor or equivalent at institutes such as IITs, IISc Bengaluru, ISERs, NITIE Mumbai at an equivalent level in any such other Indian or foreign institutions / institutions ofcomparable standards as may be decided by the institute.
Ph.D. with 6 years teaching / research / industrial experience of which at least 3 years should be atthe level of assistant professor or equivalent in a reputed organization.
3 years teaching / research / industrial experience post Ph.D.
For a fresh Ph.D., the position will be on contract basis for first three years, after the completionof which it is regularized based on satisfactory performance.
- Minimum education qualification for all above posts is Ph.D., under no circumstances Masters Degree holder shall apply for the same.
- In addition to satisfying the minimum qualification the candidates should have an excellent academic record, good communication skills, a commitment to high quality undergraduate and postgraduate education and the inclination towards creative research. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview. Institute reserves its right to shortlist the candidates based on the sub specialization needed in a particular discipline.
- Though the advertisement does not specify any particular specialization, the institute, depending on its teaching requirement may give preference to such sub-areas within a discipline as may be determined by the Institute.
- Candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to and fro travel expenses from place of residence in India as per the Institute norms (max. IInd AC railway fare).
- Only for overseas candidates, interview may be conducted on Skype or other electronic mode.
- The candidates in government service are requested to apply through proper channel.
Emoluments: Salary will not be the constraint for the right candidates and will be at par with the best.
How to Apply: Apply online through website www.jobs.iitram.in latest by 31/08/2016 and send the hard copy of the application with documents at the address mentioned below (without fail) either by Speed Post or Registered Post latest by 02/09/2016. Hard copy of application must consist of (i) A printout of online application, (ii) A covering letter, (iii) Complete CV with personal and professional information along with all necessary self-attested documents, (iv) List of publications and contact details, (v) A statement of purpose including statements on research and teaching, (vi) Names and contacts (email and telephone number) of three references who are familiar with the professional qualification of the candidate.
Institute of Infrastructure, Technology, Research and Management (IITRAM), Nr. Khokhra Circle, Maninagar (East), Ahmedabad- 380026 (Gujarat State), INDIA.
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 06-08-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 31-08-2016
Last Date to Send Hardcopies to Institute : 02-09-2016