Indian Army Recruitment for 191 Engineers 2018
No. of Posts : 191 Posts
Name of Post:
51st SSC(T) Men: 175
Civil: 49 posts
Mechanical: 16 posts
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 22 posts
Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 12 posts
Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 31 posts
Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 28 posts
Electronics / Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 11
Production Engg: 03 posts
Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 posts
22nd SSCW(T) Women: 14
Civil: 04 posts
Mechanical: 03 posts
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 02 posts
Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc): 03 posts
Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 02 posts
SSC (W) Non Tech Non UPSC (For Windows of Defence Personnel Only): 01 post
SSC (W) Tech (For Windows of Defence Personnel Only): 01 post
- Education Qualification:
- For SSC(T)-51 Men & SSC(T)-22 Women: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply Candidates studying in the final year of Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Oct 2018 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
- For Windows of Defence Personnel (SSC (W) Non Tech):
- SSCW (Non Tech) (Non UPSC): Graduation in any Discipline.
- SSCW (Tech): BE/ B Tech in any Engineering stream.
- Age Limit:
- SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01 October 2018 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 91 and 01 Oct 98) (both dates inclusive).
- For Windows of Defence Personnel Only: Maximum 35 Years of age as on 01 Oct 2018.
Selection Process: Short record of Applications: Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the appropriate to shortlist packages and to mend cutoff proportion of marks for every engineering self-discipline with out assigning any explanation why. Only shortlisted eligible applicants relying at the cutoff proportion will likely be interviewed at Selection Centers, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) through Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will likely be issued most effective via candidate’s registered email identification and thru SMS. Candidates may not be interviewed in the neighborhood. Allotment of Selection Centre is on the discretion of Dte Gen of Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and NO request for adjustments are entertained on this regard. Shortlisted applicants must log in on Join Indian Army site the usage of their username and password and choose the SSB dates as to be had at the site. Interviews will likely be held from Apr/May 2017 on wards. Candidates will put via two level variety process. Those who transparent Stage I can move to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I can be returned at the similar day. Duration of SSB interviews is 5 days aside from day of arrival and main points of the similar are to be had at legitimate site.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
Last date for Apply online: 15/02/2018