Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme Notification 2019 – 55 Vacancies
Indian Army has released Notification for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 46th Course – Oct 2019 Short Service Commission (NT) for Men & Women (Including Wards of Battle casual of Army Personnel). Application are invited from Unmarried Male & Female Candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 09.01.2019 to 07.02.2019 at 16.00 Hrs
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
Name Of Post: NCC Special Entry (Men & Women)
Total Vacancy: 55
NCC Men – 50
NCC Women – 05
- Candidates applying for this role must be Minimum 19 years to Maximum 25 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Candidates should born not earlier than 02.07.1994 and not later than 01.07.2000. For further Details, Candidates can also check the official notification.
- Candidates should have Completed Degree from recognized university/ equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking in to account marks of all years. For further Details Candidates can check the official notification.
- Candidates should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Shortlisting of Applications, Physical Standards, Medical Examination, Merit List.
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply NCC Special Entry 2019
How to Apply: Applicants should apply only through online in the website: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ from 09.01.2019 to 07.02.2019 at 16.00 Hrs.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||09.01.2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||07.02.2019|
|Official Website||click here|
|Apply Online||click here|