Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence) has published notification for recruitment for below mention postsin 01/2016 Batch.
Name of the Posts: Navik (Domestic Branch)
Educational Qualification: 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central / State Government.
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 22 years
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt, orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age ±_10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- No Cardio-vascular disease, surgical deformities like knock knee, flat feet etc. infection of ears, no history of fits or psychiatric aiplment, varicose vein, corrective surgery for eye sight etc.
- Visual Standard: 6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test / Physical fitness test / Medical examination (Preliminary) / Merit.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will be apply on prescribed application form along with copies (not returnable) of 10th class marks sheet and pass certificates, caste certificate ( SC, ST, OBC as per Govt. of India format), Age Proof, Domicile, Sports certificate attested by Gazetted Officer, one recent passport size colour photograph (Not older than one month) and a self-addressed (unstamped) envelop of size 22×10 cms are to be attached with the application & send by ordinary post only to given below address. All enclosures must be stapled / tagged with the application.
Send your application at: The Recruitment Officer, C/o Coast, Guard Region, (NW), Post Box No. – 09, Sector -11, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat -382 010. (For Noida, Kolkata, Mumbai & Chennai address view official notification).
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/08/2015
- Last date for receipt of application for far flung area: 21/08/2015