Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) has published notification for recruitment for below mention posts in 01/2016 Batch in the Indian Coast Guard.
Name of the Post: Yanrik (Three years Technical Diploma Holders)
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics and Telecommunication)
Educational Qualification: Three years Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent branch recognized / Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
Age Limit: Between 18 years to 22 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will be apply online through website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal
- Visual Standards: 6/24 without glasses and 6/9 & 6/12 with glasses for Better Eye and Worse Eye respectively.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Online application start from: 16/07/2015
- Last date of online application: 23/07/2015 (till 5:00 pm)
- Download admit card date from: 31/07/2015 to 10/08/2015