Join Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023: Indian Navy has released an advertisement for candidates to join the Indian Naval Academy. Applications are invited on 18th August 2022 from Unmarried Male Candidates. A total number of 36 vacancies has been released under the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme, January 2023. Eligible applicants will enroll for a four-year B.Tech degree course at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.
The candidates can join the reputable Indian Navy Through the Indian Navy 10+2 Entry Cadet Scheme. In addition, the authority has released vacancies in the Executive & Technical Branch and the Education branch. Candidates can apply for one or both branches through an online application mode. However, only one Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form will be submitted by the candidate. For this, the candidates will provide their preference for the post while filling out the application form. The candidates are informed that the applications have to be filled by 28/08/2022.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Recruitment Name||10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 (For Permanent Commission as Officers)|
|Concerned Branch||Executive and Technical Branch|
|Concerned Training||Bachelor of Technology Degree Course|
|Academy||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||36|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Commencement||18th August 2022|
|Last Date for Application Form Submission||28th August 2022|
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Executive & Technical Branch||31|
The following points are the Indian Navy B.Tech Entry Scheme Eligibility to join the Indian Navy B.tech Cadet Entry Scheme:
Educational Requirements and Age Criteria
- The Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Forms are open for only unmarried male candidates.
- The candidate should have completed their intermediate education in the 10+2 pattern from the recognized school board.
- Must have opted for the PCM stream in 11th standard and scored at least 70% marks in the final examination.
- Moreover, the candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in English subject in 10th or 12th standard.
- Candidates who attended the JEE Mains Examination 2022 for the Bachelor of Engineering, and Technology course can apply.
- The candidate should be mentally and physically fit.
- In addition, the candidate must be born between 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006.
- Firstly, go to the Indian Navy online portal i.e. https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Secondly, click on the ‘Apply Online’ button given on the home page.
- Thirdly, provide all the asked details with valid information.
- Similarly, upload all the necessary document scanned copies as instructed.
- After that, preview the entered details before submitting the Indian Navy BTech Entry Scheme 2022 Application Form.
- More importantly, check the uploaded documents as no request for amendments will be entertained later.
- Finally, submit your 10+2 Btech Entry Navy Jan 2023 form and get a print copy of the same as well.
|Apply Online||Click Here|