Indian Navy has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2017.
Entry: 10+2 (B. TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) – JULY 2018
Educational Qualification: Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM-Passing in each subject mandatory) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Age Limit: Born between 02 Jan 1999 and 01 Jul 2001 (both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale & Promotions: The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service condition. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows (being revised as per 7th CPC):-
PAY as per Defence Matrix
₹ 56100 – 110700
₹ 61300 – 120900
₹ 69400 – 136900
₹ 121200 – 212400
(a) Height and Weight: Minimum height – 157 cms with correlated weight as per age.
(b) Eye Sight: The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/ night blind.
(c) Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/ from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/ back (dorsal) side of hand.
(1) IHO of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for short listing the application for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2017. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam from February – April 2018.
(2) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidate in their application form.
(3) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test. Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
(4) Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
(5) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability off batches/slots.
(6) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
(7) Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this Commission on production of tickets. Candidates will carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name, account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Training: The training is scheduled to commence in July 2018. Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit. will be selected for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala based on All India Merit and on the number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B. Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Executive Branch). Mechanical Engineering (for Engineering Branch including Naval Architect specialisation) or Electronics & Communication Engineering (for Electrical Branch) as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course, B.Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date: 30/11/2017