The Indian Navy invited from unmarried Indian citizens for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in following branches/Cadre in Indian Navy for the course commencing Jun 2016 at Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Name of Posts & Educational Qualification:
- Permanent Cadre (Education):
- M.Sc Physics (with Maths in B.Sc) / Maths (with Physics in B.Sc) / Chemistry / MA (English or History or Pol. Science) or MCA (Physics or Maths at Graduation Level) OR
- BE / B Tech / M Tech in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Tele Communication / Electrical / Computer Science / Information & Technology
- Naval Armament Inspection Cadre:
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics. Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical, Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering
- Short Service Commission Officer (Logistics):
- B.E / B. Tech in any discipline with first class / MBA with First Class / B.Sc /B.Com/B.Sc(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance/Logistics/Supply Chain Management / Material Management / MCA / M.SC (IT) with First Class.
Age Limit (Born between (both dates inclusive):
- Permanent Cadre: 21 to 25 year (02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jul 1995)
- NAIC & Logistics: 191/2 to 25 year (02 Jul 1991 to 01 Jan 1997)
- Height & weight: Male – 157 cm | Female – 152 cm with correlated weight as per age.
- Eye sight: 6/6, 6/12 correctable to 6/60, 6/60 with glass.(Should not be color/ night blind.)
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist end on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS.
How to Apply: Candidates will be apply online through website www.jontindiannavy.gov.in. After the submission print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number. One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to given below address along with Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educationalcertificates and mark sheets. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. (Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.) Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted. A superscription is to be made on envelope : ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION FOR 10+2 (B.Tech)- Jan 2016 COURSE Qualification Percentage %. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 24/10/2015
- Last Date Of Online Submission of Application: 14/11/2015
- Last Date Of Receipt of Online Application at Naval Head Quarters: 24/11/2015