Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) Recruitment for Technical posts 2017.
Total No. of Posts: 32 Post
- Name of Posts:
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): 08 Posts
- Technical Attendant-I: 10 Posts
- Educational Qualification: Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates for the posts reserved for them)..
- Technical Attendant-I: Metric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
- Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
- Application fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. The fee is to be paid through online mode only through SBI collect as indicated in Pipelines Recruitment portal. No other mode of fee payment would be acceptable. The Bank Charges/transaction fee/service tax etc., as applicable, while making fee, is to be borne by the candidate.
Selection Process : Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Exam Pattern & Syllabus :
- Written Test shall be held tentatively on 11.02.2018 (Sunday).
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
- For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
How to Apply : The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online.
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/2018/1
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 15/01/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From 25/01/2018 till 08:00 hrs of 11/02/2018
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines 11/02/2018
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines 12/02/2018 to 14/02/2018.