The Institute for Plasma Research Gandhinagar has published notification for recruitment for below mention posts under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Discipline & Educational Qualification Details:
- Physics: M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics after a B.Sc degree OR an Integrated M.Sc., B.E./B.Tech. in Engineering Physics. Minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree. M.Sc. applicants should have Physics and Mathematics up to B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of five year integrated M.Sc. Those having M.Sc. (by research), M.Tech or Ph.D are not eligible.
- Mechanical: B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Mechanical Engineering) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years) with a minimum of 60% individually.
- Electrical: B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.-Engg. (Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering) or Integrated M.Tech (5 years) with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks or A.M.I.E. with 60% aggregate marks in each part individually.
Age Limit: 26 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Gate – 2015 & personal interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 200/- (Only for General and OBC Candidates) through online mode via Internet banking of State Bank of India or through Credit / Debit Card (Master or Visa approved) payment, the receipt / printout should be enclosed (with personal details) as proof of payment of fee wherever required.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ipr.res.in/documents/job _career.html and then send their application & necessary documents to given below address.
Send your application at ; Institute of Plasma Research, Near Indira Bridge, Gandhinagar Highway , Bhat, Gandhinagar – 382 428.
- Last date of online application: 24/07/2015
- Last date for receipt of application: 31/07/2015